Apollo Theatre (Shaftesbury)
- Longest Running Show: Horrible Histories: Barmy Britain - Part Five
- Performances: 30
- Handicap Access: Access: 1. 1 step to foyer through two rows of swing doors.
2. 22 steps from foyer down to Stalls.
3. 12 steps from foyer up to Dress Circle with 2 steps between rows.
4. 40+ steps from foyer to Upper Circle.
5. There are handrails on both sides of the staircase.
Description: 1. Deaf/Hard of Hearing/Deaf: Infra-red system with headsets. Deposit required.
2. Blind/Visually Impaired: Guide dogs are allowed in auditorium but if staff to look after then 3 per performance.
3. Wheelchair users: Access via EXIT on shaftesbury Ave - will need to be carried down 12 steps (with a handrail). Must bring an able-bodied person. Two wheelchair users per performance. No adapted WC.