Following a run at Off-Broadway's Vineyard Theatre interrupted by the Covid shutdown, the harrowing true story of Dana H
. comes to Broadway, playing in repertory with Is This a Room
Dana was a chaplain of a psych ward where she met a charismatic patient, an ex-convict searching for redemption. A harrowing true story, Dana was held captive with her life in this man’s hands — trapped in a series of Florida motels, disoriented and terrified — for five months. Told in Dana's own words and reconstructed for the stage by her son Lucas Hnath, this innovative work shatters the boundaries of the art form and our understanding of good and evil.Information is subject to change prior to opening night.
This production will play alternating performances in repertory with Is This a Room
at the Lyceum Theatre.
SCHEDULE:October 1 - 3
- Friday @8pm, Sunday @7pmOctober 5 - 10
- Tuesday @8pm, Wednesday @2pm, Saturday @8pm, Sunday @3pmOctober 13 - 17
- Wednesday @8pm, Thursday @8pm, Friday @8pm, Saturday @2pm, Sunday OPENINGOctober 19 - 24
- Tuesday @7pm, Wednesday @2pm, Saturday @8pm, Sunday @3pmOctober 27 - 30
- Wednesday @8pm, Thursday @8pm, Friday @8pm, Saturday @2pm